Monday, March 26, 2012

I am so glad that Spring is finally here! I know we had a mild winter even for Mississippi standards, but spring and summer have always been my favorite times of year! I enjoy getting to actually see daylight on the days I work, because right now, even with the recent time change, it is dark when I leave for work in the mornings and it is dark when I get off work at night. I just am ready for some weather that is welcoming for outdoor activities! Tired of getting asked if I am sick because of the "winter tan" that I keep lol.

I am enjoying work since coming to day shift in December, but it is very stressful and busy. Some days I feel like there is just so much work to get done in those 12 hours that it is overwhelming, but somehow it always ends up getting done before I leave work. I cherish the days I had at work like yesterday, where it was calm and slow for a change and I was able to get caught up on things that have been needing to get done for a while, but none of us have had the spare time to get it accomplished. I just know that our pharmacy is looking forward to coming in to work this morning and seeing all the faxes I sent yesterday with profile changes lol. But, it is something that needed to be done and now it is.

I know of several friends that are out on medical leave right now due to various illness/ailments for either themselves or family members and am sending out prayers for all of them and the families involved. Here's to hoping for better health for everyone now that the dreary wintertime is over and a new season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment